Yes, but only within the first 14 days by giving written notice to the finance company. However, you will need to find alternative funding to pay for the car that you have agreed to buy as you can only cancel the finance agreement (not the purchase of goods). Make sure that you fully understand the terms and conditions before signing on the dotted line.

Mark as helpful. 26

Posted in: Car Finance Information